One to Ones & Courses
Mental Health Conditions
- panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Eating disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Grief and loss
Physical Health Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue and Long Covid
- Back pain
- Autoimmune disease
- Musculoskeletal condition
- Neurological condition
- Respiratory condition
- Heart condition
- Elderly condition
Assessment of your current health condition and its impact on your daily life, at home and in the workplace.
- Exploration of a variety of practises for example:
- corrective breathing
- postural realignment
- mindful movements, gentle stretches and restorative postures
- relaxations, meditations
- mantras, mudras
- A practise programme designed specific for your current health needs
- Regular reviews according to your progress.
Sessions are usually in a block of six or sometimes as one only
To book a Yoga Therapy One-to-One, please email: Nikki@yogafocus.co.uk
Yoga Therapy Classes
Classes and groups are gentle and self-compassion based. Each class will help to soothe and ease the mind and body and encourage healing specific functions and areas of the body that are in need.
Groups help to forge a sense of community where people can support and comfort each other and often help to deepen understanding of conditions through shared experiences.
To book a class, please email: Nikki@yogafocus.co.uk