Nikki Jackson BSc, BWY, HCPC
Nikki’s training includes Sivananda Yoga, Bihar School of Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Astanga Yoga & Viniyoga, and she:
- Has worked for over 25 years in the NHS & private sector, as a Yoga Therapist & Senior Occupational Therapist
- Is widely experienced at helping clients manage the effects of stress on the body & mind, having worked in both physical & mental health areas in the NHS such as forensic psychiatry, acute mental health, neurology, elderly care and paediatrics
- Runs Teacher Training 6 month Modular courses in Yoga Therapy for the British Wheel of Yoga
- Is a fully accredited Mindfulness for Health & Stress teacher (UK networks) having trained with ‘Breathworks’, specialists in mindfulness pain & stress management for chronic health conditions
- Further trained and qualified in Pranayama (Breathing yogic practises) to develop her speciality in Breath work
“Nikki connects with the people she comes into contact with, you are not a client or a customer with Nikki, you are more than that. Nikki offers a truly personal, thoughtful method of using and teaching yoga. Your needs may be different to mine, but whatever the reason you want to use yoga, Nikki will certainly be able to help you”.