“Genuine teaching, full of knowledge, warmth and compassion”
“Yoga Focus is dedicated to teaching people how to create healthier and happier lifestyles through a blend of traditional and modern health approaches to yoga. All too often we can become unsettled by the pressures and stresses of daily life in the modern world, both physically and emotionally. Yoga Focus encourages us to create more balance and peace in the mind, body and breath.
Through the practise of this non competitive and non striving style of yoga, we learn to let go of held tensions throughout all parts of the body, including internal organs and systems. The main focus is to ease and free the breath which helps to pacify the ever chattering thoughts that often disturb the mind and release held tension in the body. These practises help to improve internal energy flow so we can move more freely, think more clearly and breathe more deeply, helping us to return to our natural state of health and well being.
Yoga Focus runs weekly classes and events at The Chipping Norton Health Centre, SOHO Farmhouse, Bamford Haybarn Daylesford, Chipping Norton Physio, Chipping Norton Theatre, Charlbury Corner House, Enstone Parish Hall,, and Chadlington Village Hall.
“Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.” B.K.S Iyengar
- Yoga Summer School – starts Wednesday 18th July and every Wednesday to 23rd August, 7.30pm -9pm at Tiddy Hall, Ascott under Wychwood. Supporting Cystic Fibrosis charity.
- Yoga Summer School – part two – starts Monday 30th July and every Monday , 7.45pm – 9.15pm at Enstone Parish Hall. Supporting Cystic Fibrosis charity.
- Mindfulness Taster Workshop – 13th October, 2-4pm at Chipping Norton Theatre. Also for those wishing to top up their practises.
- Mindfulness for Stress 8 week course – starts October, Chipping Norton Health Centre
- The Cotswold Yoga Workshops – 4 specialist workshops for 2018/19 including Yoga and Indian Dance, Yoga and Healing Gongs, Yoga and Ayurveda, Yoga and Mindfulness
- Candlelit Christmas Meditations – December to raise funds for Young Minds
- Mindfulness Taster and Top Up Workshop –‘Creating Self Compassion’ 3rd February 2-4pm Chipping Norton Theatre
- Yoga Day Workshop – Mindfulness and Yoga with Nikki Jackson and Robin Lipsey , in Oxford , 18th November
Please see our Timetable page… join anytime!