“Genuine teaching, full of knowledge, warmth and compassion”
“Yoga Focus is dedicated to teaching people how to create healthier and happier lifestyles through a blend of traditional and modern health approaches to yoga. All too often we can become unsettled by the pressures and stresses of daily life in the modern world, both physically and emotionally. Yoga Focus encourages us to create more balance and peace in the mind, body and breath.
Through the practise of this non competitive and non striving style of yoga, we learn to let go of held tensions throughout all parts of the body, including internal organs and systems. The main focus is to ease and free the breath which helps to pacify the ever chattering thoughts that often disturb the mind and helps to release held tension in the body. These practises help to improve internal energy flow so we can move more freely, think more clearly and breathe more deeply, helping us to return to our natural state of health and well being.
Yoga Focus runs weekly classes and events at The Chipping Norton Health Centre, SOHO Farmhouse, Bamford Haybarn Daylesford, Chipping Norton Physio, Chipping Norton Theatre, Charlbury Corner House, Enstone Parish Hall,, and Chadlington Village Hall.
“Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.” B.K.S Iyengar
- Yoga Day Workshop – Mindfulness and Yoga with Nikki Jackson and Robin Lipsey , in Oxford , 18th November
- Candlelit Christmas Meditations; 18th and 20th December to raise funds for Young Minds
- Mindfulness for Stress 8 week course – starts 23rd January 2018 at Chipping Norton Health Centre
- Meditation Weekly Group – Chipping Norton Physio Studio , Fridays 6-7pm
- Yoga Therapy Group hosted by Chipping Norton Health Centre, Wednesdays 11.45am -12.45pm
Please see our Timetable page… join anytime!